Print Friendly

FAQ 常見問題

 

Registration Fee & Eligibility
報名費用及報名資格

Q How much does it cost to participate in the Gateway program?
你們的電腦及英語課程費用多少?
A Gateway program provides free computer and English courses. You are only required to provide registration fee per course.
本中心課程學費全免,你只需支付報名費即可。
 
   
Q Do I have to pay for course material and computer usage?
我需要支付書簿費或使用電腦費嗎?
A No, you do not have to pay for course material and computer usage. The registration fee includes course material and computer usage.
你並不需要支付書簿費或使用電腦費,你所繳交的報名費已經包括教材。如報讀電腦班,報名費已含個人電腦實習。
 
   
Q What do I need to do to become registered?
報名手續如何?
A Visit our office located at 48 Henry Street of New York City. Fill out an application form and provide the indicated registration fee.
你只需親臨我們48號顯利街的辦公室,填寫報名表格及繳交報名費即可。
 
   
Q My friend is interested in your program but unable to visit your office. Am I allowed to register on behalf of my friend?
我的朋友未能親自前往報名,我可否代他報名?
A Yes, simply fill out an application with your friend’s information, agree and sign the regulation and provide the indicated registration fee.
可以的,你只需為你的朋友填寫報名表格,同意上課規則及繳交報名費即可。
 
   
Q Can I call in to reserve a seat?
我可否致電預留課程座位?
A No, you must visit our office for registration.
不可以,由於課程名額有限,你需要親自前來報名,方可生效。
 
   
Q If I am unable to attend classes after registration, would I receive make-up session or partial refund?
如因私人理由而未能上課,我會否得到補課或退款?
A No, students who are unable to attend classes due to personal issue will not be compensated with make-up session or refunded with full or partial registration fee.
不會,如學生因私人理由而缺席或停課,本中心將不作出補課或退還任何費用。
 
   
Q Am I allowed to transfer registration eligibility to my friend?
我能否將報名資格轉移給我的朋友?
A No, registration fee is applicable ONLY to the student registered to that course. Registration eligibility is not transferable.
不可以,報名費只適用於報名表格上之學生,並不能轉移或交換資格。
 



Classroom Policy
上課規則
  • No children are allowed while classes are in progress.
    學生不能攜帶小孩上課。

  • No loitering in our property.
    上課時,一切閒雜人等不能在課室停留。

  • No food and drink are allowed in classrooms.
    請勿於課室內進食。

  • Students are responsible for any intentional and unintentional damage. We reserve the right to penalize students.
    如學生有任何破壞本中心物件行為,本中心有權對學生作出停課處分,學生需賠償損失。

back to top


Change of Schedule
更改課程規則
  • Before class begins: Students must notify the center within 5 days prior to the 1st day of class.
    開學前,需於五天內通知本中心,方可生效。

  • After 1st day of class: Students must notify the center with 2 days after the 1st day.
    第一課後,需於兩天內通知本中心,方可生效。

  • After 2nd day of class: Students are not allowed to make change on schedule.
    第二課後,學生不能更改課程,學生必需選擇繼續上課或終止課程。

  • We reserve the rights to penalize students who are unable to comply with the above regulations.
    如學生未能遵守以上規則,本中心工作人員保留對犯規學生作停課甚而退學處分之權利。

  • Registration fee is not refundable.
    如遇以上情形,報名費用並不退還。

back to top